• Experience with administration of Databases on AWS Cloud using RDS and/or EC2 is a MUST.
• Demonstrate recent, professional exposure to support alternate RDBMS database flavors like MS SQLSERVER, Postgres, Aurora, & NoSQL will be preferred.
• 10-12 years of experience, with at least the last 5-7 years as Lead Oracle DBA on all aspects of Oracle Database Administration in a large/challenging database environment.
• Experience with automation tools (Ansible, Jenkins) & container technologies (Docker, CoreOS) is a plus.
• Experience supporting internet/web based database applications with heavy concurrent user volume.
• Experience working on RAC database applications, OEM, RMAN, Data guard & Golden Gate.
• Experience operating in traditional and agile project models
• Willingness to work on-call DBA rotations in a 7x24 environment
At Blue Icy Water, we take pride in having a positive impact on people's lives. We want to make sure that your next job is the one you've been waiting for. Our extensive list of top tier employers stretches across the country and covers a multitude of industries. Contact us today so we can start working together to make sure you get the offer you deserve.