1: Role: Data Architect, St. Louis, MO
Seeking an Architect, who:
- Leads architecture governance activities related to Enterprise Data Warehouse and Analytics including participation in data governance board and Architecture Council.
- Works closely with the Big Data Platform team and client’s technical product owner team.
- Defines business requirements for products on Big Data Platform
- Supports the implementation of data strategy, future state architecture through architecture solutions on projects
- 10+ years of Data warehouse and Business Intelligence and is knowledgeable in various analytical modeling techniques.
- Working knowledge of ETL design, SQL, Hadoop (Spark, Kafka, Hive, Hbase) and BI tools.
- Strong data analysis skills and must have the ability to architect large data.
- Has Business Analysis skills
- Is strong in Hadoop and Agile PM
#2: Role: Technical Architect( Big Data), Phoenix, AZ and Minneapolis, MN
- 10-15 years of total experience. experience with the major big data solutions like Hadoop, Hive, HBase, MongoDB, Kafka or Spark Streaming
- Should have an excellent background in Java
- To be able to benchmark systems, analyze system bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate them;
- To be able to clearly articulate pros and cons of various technologies and platforms;
- To be able to document use cases, solutions, and recommendations;
- To have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- To be able to explain the work in plain language;
- To be able to help program and project managers in the design, planning, and governance of implementing projects of any kind;
- To be able to perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments and use this in designing the solution;
- To be able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- To be a self-starter;
- To be able to work in teams, as a big data environment is developed in a team of employees with different disciplines;
- To be able to work in a fast-paced agile development environment.